Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Year-end celebrations

Regan is wrapping up her time in second grade. We are so thankful for her wonderful teachers this year, she has grown exponentially. It truly is amazing. As we wrap up the year, I was able to get myself into her class and help out with the final party. 

My "station" was the teacher gift. Thank goodness we have an amazing group of moms who organize all these parties so I just have to show up and follow instructions for the activity. 
Each student wrote out a statement of thanks for their teacher. 

And then added some fun finger stamps. Regan's teacher happens to love tennis so she included a bunch of thumb print tennis balls on her note of thanks. 

And what is second grade without a BFF!? These two have their girl-drama/challenges, but at the end of the day, they are always good friends. 

I think all these kids adore that teacher in the middle. He may appear young, but his ability to teach is amazing!

 I snuck away from my craft station to watch Regan in a game of "walk while hoola hooping" relay. Yea that seems like an impossible task!

And we rounded out the morning with a picnic on the lawn, complete with dad!
We love you Regan!
Happy end of second grade!

No comments: