Sunday, June 01, 2014

From swamp to serene

We've been living with an eyesore in the back yard.
A BIG one.



When we moved into this house 4 years ago, we knew the pool liner was on it's last leg. As so we prayed that we would get a few more years out of it, because holy buckets, those suckers are spendy. Our prayers were answered and we got 4 summers. Our luck ran out when we noticed a hole in the liner over the winter. And as it works in this industry, we had to live with a swamp in our backyard for the spring.



You can imagine my excitement when my phone rang this week with the caller ID from that of our pool store. SCORE!! I picked up and with giddy-ness in my voice said "I hope you have some good news for me!". They got busy that very same day.



And in just a short while, it started to look more like the pool we have been dreaming of for many months. Now it's just a matter of warming up that water (and temps) and we'll be hopping in!










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here's to a fun filled happy summer. GJ