Sunday, June 22, 2014

Summer time

 There hasn't been a cloud in the sky lately. And for this I am thankful!
 
And I think these guys are a bit happy about it too. 
We've been spending hours and hours outside and in the pool. After a long MN winter and an even longer (and terrible) MN spring, we are longing for fresh air and fun in the sun. 

Yesterday Kari and her 3 kiddos joined us for some fun. I didn't get many pictures of the day, because frankly, I was too busy chatting and swimming to stop for a pictures.
But there seemed to be some happy WET kids!

Well, maybe one wasn't so happy! 
Actually, this picture is deceiving. Lincoln loves the pool. He just doesn't like to be splashed (as he was here). Not to worry, a quick towel dry off and he was happy as can be again.

Regan is a fish. She swims like crazy and now has one heck of a tan and some blonde hair. She keeps her eye on the pool and helps us watch all the kids (not that I rely on her yet, but I do believe some day she would make a great lifeguard). 

I'm working with Lincoln on his swimming skills too. He's yet to be put underwater, and I'm not certain this is the year to do it; but he's comfortable in the water and enjoys splashing away!
YEA for summer!!

No comments: