Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Lincoln's first swim

We took Lincoln for his first swim last weekend. 
First he splashed from my lap on the 'boat'. We floated around the pool and he watched the girls splish splash.


But then we put him in his own floaty and pushed him around. The girls fought over being in control; I seriously love how much they love him! And they are so stinkin' excited for him to experience everything that they already enjoy doing. Regularly, I hear "mom!, this will be the first time that Lincoln ______" fill in the blank. It melts my heart to know that they get it. That at 5 and 8 years old, they gain happiness watching Lincoln feel happy. This is so incredible.



Gosh he's a cutie! I sense a lot of pool time ahead of us this summer.

Later he was changed out of his wet suit, and sat down on the deck watching Ryan grill dinner. We laughed because he looked so small surrounded by the massive deck...when in reality, he's anything but small!

No comments: