Thursday, May 03, 2012

Humid-Hot-Sprinkler-Fun

When the temps pushed 80 and the humidity made their curls tight like noodles, the girls asked to swim. 
Not quite, we haven't turned on the heater yet. 
How about the sprinkler?
SURE! 
They giggled and danced and skipped through the water and we rejoiced that it finally feels like summer. The pool out back has been one giant tease this spring as we sit and gaze at its clear blue water, waiting for a stretch of days like these. 
 Regan's so desperate to get in the pool that she busted out the goggles for the sprinkler. Slightly unnecessary but incredibly hilarious to see her run through wearing goggles. 
 And as for Sid, well, she just cracks us up. She changed twice before finding just the perfect swimsuit (out of a choice of at least 10), then hammed it up when she noticed I was taking pictures. 
Something tells me she's showing me "I'm number one!...and don't you forget it!"


2 comments:

Kari Wendinger said...

Hey! I almost got that same suit as Regan. Hahahahahah!!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

gj says: Wish I could wear a suit like Regan or even Siney, and look as good.