Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Memorial Day

Wishing everyone a glorious Memorial Day. Regan finally understands the meaning of today (more than just a day off from school/work) and really really really wants to honor folks with fireworks tonight. The mind of a 6 year old.
Sidney posed for me this morning by the pool, looking all dolled up in her summer outfit and her hair blowing in the breeze. This little girl is growing up way too fast!
We spent some time in the pool this morning, where the temp in the water was warmer than the temp in the air. Boy does that feel wonderful! Regan is getting some moves jumping off the board and I'm working on teaching her to dive (when she is interested in my lessons). I managed to convince Sidney to both go down the slide and jump off the edge of the pool without me catching her! Here's to hoping her indepedence in the pool grows and grows this summer!



No comments: