Sunday, May 27, 2012

Happy Birthday Ryan!

We celebrated Ryan's birthday today, as we do every Memorial day weekend and it was a fun filled day. The girls planted him tomato plants and he is praying they give him some crops too. 
 Regan continues to do just as I ask of her while I work to understand this wonderful beast of a camera.
 She had a quick playdate with a friend (behind her in this picture), before the full-blown pool party started later this afternoon. Regan is going to turn into a fish pretty soon! She was in/out of the water for 8 hours today. Boy was she tired tonight. 
 Sidney is (finally) starting to like being with Ryan in the water. Last year she would bolt the other direction like he was a stranger! 
 My sense is that her new found adoration comes from the fact that he tosses her high up into the air (see her in this picture below?!?). 
 And we got to meet Harlow!!! Man alive I've been so excited to meet this sweet baby and since she left, I just want to hold her again! She's so sweet and the girls really loved her up. 
 I think we need another one..... :) 
 Oh I just know Regan is loving sweet Harlow. She sat so patiently holding her while she slept. She admitted it is "kind of fun" but also "she doesn't do anything!". So innocent. 
Happy Birthday Ryan! Hope it was a great day! 

No comments: