Thursday, April 21, 2011

Dedicated fans

Tonight we froze our tushies while watching Logan's softball games at Bethel; it was a double header in the cold, wind and rain. But we came and had a great time! The girls were a tad bit sad that the concession stand wasn't open and all I had was an apple and goldfish. Regan pulled out her Leapster during a break in the action; and it kept her busy for all of 5 minutes tonight.
Go Logan! We love to watch your games; even when the weather doesn't cooperate!
My guess is that the girls liked the "after the game" experience best. It was so funny to watch Logan go back and forth to each girls' request of "color with me!" and finally, for fear she was going to get dizzy and fall off her chair, we suggested she try coloring on both of their pages at the same time. It worked great!
Love ya Logs!
Those double header games make for late nights. Amazingly both girls zonked out on the drive home. Let's just hope all that fresh air will help them to sleep in tomorrow morning, cuz this mama is tired too!


1 comment:

Logan Ahlness said...

Love you guys SO SO SO much! You have no idea what it means to me that you are so supportive! I love spending time with you, I don't know what I would do without all four of you! You're the bestttttt!