Thursday, April 07, 2011

Chores

So it might not be Sidney's chore to take out the garbage, but that doesn't mean she didn't do it! Yesterday, I heard the bathroom garbage can clanking on the tile floor and heard Sidney call for me "I taking out garbage mommy!". Of course, I immediately thought of all the icky garbage I was about to find on the floor, but instead, she came walking out with the bag, still in tact, and surprisingly upright! That's my big helper.
Today marked Sidney's very last day in the toddler room at her school. On Tuesday she will officially start in preschool. As we said our goodbyes this afternoon, her teacher commented that "Sidney is such a teacher" (yes you read that correctly). I think it was her way of nicely letting me know how Sidney is good at asserting herself, telling her friends how to play, and showing them who is boss. I guess you can say there may be a bit of an adjustment as she moves from the oldest of the class to the youngest.
Love you Sidney!! Please stop growing up so fast

No comments: