Thursday, July 17, 2014

Water park

The weather has been cooperating lately and today was the long awaited water park day. The girls were ecstatic! Ready to roll at the crack of dawn. They had to mind their behavior during Lincoln's post op visit and hearing exam first. With that under our belts, we were off! Ryan was beyond sad to miss this day, but loved all the pix and video I sent him throughout the day. These kids of ours make me so proud, and I can honestly say it was a very relaxing FUN day at the waterpark!
Lincoln played at first but was ready for a nap and snuggled in. I had no choice but to cover him up and nurse him on one of the lounge chairs as he drifted to sleep. I text Ryan and told him what I was doing and he responded with a...."gotta do what ya gotta do. Hopefully they kick u out and we sue for millions."
Sorry daddy, don't quit your day job! 

And while we were doing that, Regan took a stab at the high board! Not to fret, Sid quickly followed!! Click HERE (no sound). I did not think she would jump...but that girl is brave I tell you! 

I think I made many parents jealous with this cutie sleeping peacefully. I smiled as I remembered seeing similar sleeping babies 5 or 8 years ago, only wishing our girls could be more flexible to allow outings during nap time. It took a little work to get him to sleep, but he napped like this for two whole hours! My rockstar. 

Regan had a lot of fun on the cool zipline. Sid isn't tall enough and she has a long ways to go to reach 50". But no doubt she'll quickly try as soon as they let her! Click HERE to watch Regan. 

I think this smile across Lincoln's face says it all. We had a great day! 

No comments: