Monday, July 07, 2014

Sleep now, my darling

I think I could watch this baby boy of ours sleep for hours. 
(honestly, I have already done so). 


He is just so amazingly precious in all respects. Last night, as Ryan and I talked about our busy weekend, we both glanced down at the baby boy sleeping peacefully in my arms and Ryan said "he's just awesome".
We chuckled as we thought how life would have been had Sidney been our first baby....he doesn't think we would have been able to handle another! Then we talked about what it would have been had Lincoln come first, and then Sidney. We agreed she would've been in the doctor's office weekly because something had to have been wrong with her! Our spunky (previously very cranky, incredibly fussy, never content) Sidney was the polar opposite of the peaceful baby who falls asleep in my arms :)
So disagree with letting him sleep in my arms if you must; but we're going to allow it.
 Because darn it, we've earned it!

No comments: