Saturday, December 22, 2012

From spiders to mice

When we first got married, I remember standing on a ladder, painting a ceiling of our upper level and hearing Ryan scream for me. I descended the ladder, walked down the stairs to the main level. And he hollered again for me. I walked into the basement and mumbled "if you are screaming because you want me to kill a spider, I'm not going to be happy". 
I was right.
He wanted my help killing a spider. 

Fast forward to today. He was gathering firewood to get ready for tomorrow's fire. He knocked on the window of the house to show me what he had found. 
In his hand, was a frozen mouse. He then pretended to take a bite. 
We've come a long way Ryan! 
And boy am I elated because I can kill spiders, but I don't do mice. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thats disgusting!