Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

It was a very cold Christmas eve this year, but inside, it was toasty warm! 
After spending the morning playing with our new toys from Santa (the day before), the girls napped and then we headed to New Ulm. Yes, we can still convince our almost 7 year old to take a 2 hour nap! It's wonderful :) 
I snatched a few pictures of the girls before we left. 

The drive was icy and I was a bit of a "SLOW DOWN" freak but we made it. We saw one car that had just spun out and however it happened, was about 30 feet into the ditch/field, trying to shovel themselves out. No one looked injured and so we continued on as stopping on the ice wasn't in my suggestions :) 
We snapped a few pictures at my parents' house after dinner. 

The kids were itching to dig into their presents, but they took some great photos. 

They scored lots and lots of toys. Regan's favorite was a purple Furby...this thing amazes me! It's so darn fun. Yes, "Kate" can be annoying because sometimes I cannot make her shut up, but we are really having fun with her! There's even an app for the Furby!

No comments: