Thursday, October 22, 2015

Videos

Lincoln is catching on verbally and expressing himself in ways that I often can't describe without a video. The other day, I asked him what he wanted for a snack....and his response was that of a teenager. Listen for yourself: 
Is it bad that my favorite part of the video is his (fake) blown kisses to my "I love you". And my second favorite part is that he suddenly disappeared because he tripped on his own feet at the end. Toddlers are incredibly uncoordinated and our little guy ranks right up there when it comes to stumbling on himself. 

He's also learned how to softly ask "why" to every darn request/statement/comment that is made. Now I could find this mildly irritating (and eventually I probably will), but currently, I think it's the most adorable sound. And he knows it. You can see it in his smile that he knows he's cute. 
https://youtu.be/j3G96ewxOBI
And as for spitting out every bite of an apple?, yea that's his latest act. Talk about irritating! It's a mess. I feel like Hansel and Gretel with his trail of Apple bites! 
Oh how I love you Lincoln! 

No comments: