Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Snowmen, Sidney and more

Grandma Sheri and Sidney (and likely Grandpa Arnie too) took delight in the fresh snowfall yesterday. While the rest of us added minutes to our commute time, they were rolling around the front yard and building snowmen. This guy is HUGE!
It's sure to make the neighbors jealous :)
I kinda like the pose from the littlest of the bunch:
Our dearest Sidders is giving us a run for our money these days. Her most recent ordeal is that she ate an Orbeez. For those of you who don't know what an Orbeez is, google it. They are tiny little balls that grow bigger and bigger in water.
Yea, she swallowed one. I can only imagine that it's growing bigger and bigger in her tummy too.
I scoured the internet and came to the conclusion that it is likely to pass...whole. 
These suckers don't digest/disinigrate. So long as it doesn't keep growing and cause some blockage, I think our sweetie will be just fine. I don't suppose I will be sifting through poo though, it's not like she swallowed a penny (thanks mom for sifting through my poo at about this age too!).
As for big sister who was "faking" swallowing an Orbeez to encourage Sid to follow suit....she was in some mighty fine trouble.  
Oh the joys!

No comments: