Saturday, January 26, 2013

I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas

Regan has been going to a wonderful dance studio. I'm diggin' the fact that each year they do a Winter Show....in JANUARY. Yes it's a Christmas theme, but the thought of doing a Christmas dance show, and all the extra rehearsals, just before Christmas exhausts me. Instead, it's at the end of January so we bust out tons of extra practices after the holidays. 
Perfect. 
This show has been done for 10+ years by the studio. Most of the songs/dances are the same each year, with a few twists to keep everyone entertained. That means that Regan did the same dance from Kindergarten to First grade because she's in a K-1 class. 
Let's just say she was a pro this year. So uber fun to watch her ham it up on stage as she "begged" for her Hippopotamus for Christmas. 

A.d.o.r.a.b.l.e.

After hours of rehersals, a very long dress rehearsal and two shows lasting several hours each, I've seen my share of Hippos! Congrats Regan, you did GREAT! 
I have several videos, this one from the last show. Click HERE 

No comments: