Monday, January 07, 2013

Life lessons

The girls have many choices when it comes to activities. I can't imagine that my parents had the same number of choices to offer me at age 4-5-6. We could easily over-schedule the girls, but we're not those freaky parents. However, there is one activity that is not negotiable: Swimming Lessons. Regan is pretty darn good so we opted to let her sit out this session, but Sidney needs some professional lessons so tonight we started off. Her biggest request was a female instructor. That is not an easy feat! I needed a female instructor, teaching her level, on one specific night, preferably at a decent time. 
Three possibilities later, I found one :) Whew! 

She did great tonight, totally impressed me. She listened to the instructor, and loved every minute of it. Little show off :) 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GJ says: Great Job Sidney, can:t wait for summertime.