Friday, January 04, 2013

Lunch dates with Regan

Today when I dropped off Regan at school, she turned and asked "can you bring Subway for lunch?". I normally prefer to giver her teacher a heads up about our monthly lunch dates, but couldn't pass up Regan's request for a spur of the moment date. After all, I know eventually she won't be asking me, let alone allowing me to come! 
So I obliged and off to school we went. 

Not to fret, Sidney came too. This sweet girl soaks it all in. Notice how she's not sitting next to me or Regan!? Nope, she just plops herself down next to Regan's BFF and chats with anyone around her. She fits right in. One smooth talking adorable boy said "are you going to 5th grade now?, cuz I think you could just skip first grade and go straight to 5th!". 

Thanks for the lunch date Regan! 

No comments: