Friday, June 08, 2012

A peak into Kindergarten

When the girls were little, I would take weekly and monthly pictures of them. I even created little signs to set next to them. I caught some grief with all the pictures I took, but when I learned that Regan's Kindergarten class was doing a similar project, I think it proves what a great idea monthly pictures can be.
A twist on "taking" pictures, Regan and her friends drew pictures of themselves; self-portraits so to speak. Each month, lovely Mrs. C had the children draw a picture of themselves. I love how Regan draws, and this just shows the transformation over the last 9 months. I think my favorite part is that she sees herself as a happy, smily wonderful little girl.


Mrs C also had the children write their names each month. It's incredible to see how much she has improved with printing.

No comments: