Thursday, June 14, 2012

A few days at home

Our summer daycare program starts next week, so in the meantime, I've had some extra time to hang out with the girls. It's been a dreary few days which has bummed me out, but we're finding things to do. 

Every morning, Sidney wakes up and gets dressed up with heels and accessories. 


And when there was a break in the lighting, the girls headed outside (until we realized it wasn't exactly a break and the bright flash in the sky had us taking cover!).  


I've worked on a Pinterest hairdo with a lovely 4 foot model and absolutely love it! Now if only I could get it to stay put for greater than an hour.....more bobby pins I think. 


And tonight we were able to enjoy a night out with Paul while he was in town for unfortunate circumstances. I think you can tell by the look on Ryan's face how happy he was to see his buddy again. Boy we sure miss Paul and his family living in Germany.


Tomorrow brings more adventures, and hopefully some warm/dry weather. 

No comments: