Saturday, June 09, 2012

All in a day's adventures

Today is was mostly just me and the girls. So after a quick errand, we spent the rest of the day just soaking up the sun and in love with our time together. I took the girls to a local climbing park and watched them get all sweaty.....and then run through the misters! 
Sidney looked so adorable, not to mention skinny and with incredibly long legs, today in her one piece outfit. I just couldn't get over how long her legs have gotten. She's definitely hit a major growth spurt and outgrown not only some clothes, but also an entire shoe size! 
 Unfortunately, our sweet Sid was up early today and needed desperately to nap. So while she did that, I got some extra sun with Regan. She looks like she's 6 going on 26 in this picture below. 
 We invited her BFF over for a swim and this picture just makes me smile. These two simply love to spend time together and the sheer delight in their expression speaks volumes! 
 Eventually, I was feeling the heat throughout my body and I think the girls were too. We opted for painting and play dou as we rounded out the day. I can't wait for tomorrow, hopefully it will be more of the same! 

No comments: