Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Cheeks

Lincoln has the most scrumptious cheeks. No one can control themselves when they see him; it's the first thing out of their mouth! And yes, mom and Cindy, you are correct in your guesses on the prior post....I'm on top, and Ryan on the bottom (clearly I had some big cheeks too!). 
Last week, it dawned on me that Lincoln would probably be able to use the Bumbo now. This is a piece of gear we didn't have for either of the girls, but we are borrowing from Ashley (THANKS!). I tried to put him in the bumbo, but clearly his chubby thighs match his cheeks because he didn't fit! Ash text me and said "shove him in there and snap a picture", so here you have it. Poor kid is shoved in the Bumbo, and in complete shock of this new view of his world! 
Don't worry, we figured out a better way to put him in there, and he now enjoys spending a few minutes in this chair....until we try to get him out. His thighs prevent him from being just picked up, instead the whole chair comes with him. This causes hysterical laughing from the girls as I try to pluck the chair off his rear end :) 
Love you Lincoln! 

No comments: