Thursday, September 26, 2013

Baby on the brain


We've got baby on the brain over here. Sometimes I'm one of those 'crazy-worry about everything' pregnant ladies and other moments I'm the 'go with the flow-everything will work out fine' types. But regardless, we are constantly talking about baby's arrival. 
The girls have lots of questions, and are hearing more and more about our conversations with others such as labor and delivery and everything in between. Regan has actually started to use the words "go in labor" when referencing the former term "when baby comes out". She is also getting to be a pretty good "kick counter" for me and we've used it to add a little math into our days. I'll tell her what number I'm at, say 3, for example, and she has to tell me how many more to get to 10. And we just keep going from there until we reach 10. 
Sidney is still our sweet lover and would just climb into my belly if she could right now. Gosh, she cannot wait to meet this baby. She talks to baby and the cutest thing is to watch her wrap her arms upwards around my belly in a giant hug. She does this whenever possible. Love it. 
Ryan and I took our hospital tour, seeing as though we'll be in the new center to deliver, he needed to know where to go. Holy Moses talk about gorgeous. I've seen it already as I happen to work at the same place, but he's quite impressed. 
Bags are getting packed, phone lists are created and diapers are purchased. We are so excited to meet this babe. Although, ideally would like to stay pregnant another 3-4 weeks, because frankly, I simply LOVE being pregnant!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GJ says: what color will those booties be ? Yellow or white for now, I guess !