Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day 2012

I love love love that I get to spend time in Regan's elementary school. And I'm incredibly grateful that I work for a company who supports not only time at our children's school functions, but also provides a monetary donation for my volunteer time at the school. How awesome is that?! I get to spend some time with a great group of 1st graders, and the school is doubly rewarded (my time and my company's money).
Today was Valentine's Day fun. Lots of hearts, lots of sugar and lots of love.
 The kiddos in Regan's classroom are getting used to me around class, snapping pictures for their year book. I received hugs from all sorts of youngsters today. So sweet. They worked so hard on their art projects, frosted cookies and "fortune teller" games.
 
Thank you for letting me share in your day Regan! I love you love you love you!


No comments: