Sunday, February 03, 2013

finally!

There was a snap in the cold winter weather today and so I hurried out with the girls before the blustery freezing-take-your-breath-away cold creeps back in. We had a great time giggling as we raced about the fresh snow, me chasing them with the camera as they explored each corner of the back yard. 

Regan found a collection of icicles hanging off their swing set and snatched one quickly for a taste. I can remember when she was a toddler, she'd look up in the corner of the roof and ask me to get her one for a lick. She's still at it now, at almost 7 years old. Only now, she doesn't need my help to reach them. :( *sigh* 

I turned around and noticed the girls were sitting on the spot for the diving board. We all yearn for summer to return and do our best to bask in the freezing nice weather. 

No comments: