Sunday, November 04, 2012

Pinterest obsession

I have a new love in my life, its name is Pinterest. 
I love it!
You see, I'm training for an indoor triathlon (call me crazy), and so when I'm on the spin bike, pedaling my heart out, I peruse Pinterest. It's saved me on boredom and I tend to go as far/fast as my fellow friends in training. Win-win. 
I find all sorts of things from organizing, to kids crafts, to suggestions for the house. 
Most recently I came across something perfect for Sidney who is practicing her letters/numbers. 
Works wonders on our fridge. Now she has an added challenge for those magnetic alphabet letters.

And I adore all the braids and suggestions for long hair. I simply love love love Regan's long hair. It's thick and beautiful. But to keep it away from her eyes and pulled back, I needed some suggestions. Now I'm excited everyday to get my hands on her hair! Sidney's hair is super fine, but not to fret, there are Pinterest suggestions for her locks as well! Love it! 

No comments: