Friday, November 30, 2012

Lots of lots of kids

I took on a big job today while the kids were off from school (still not sure why we get all these random days off from school!?). Random Fridays off from school are easy for me, since I don't work Fridays. But they aren't so easy for parents that do work. So today, I offered to watch a friend's 3 kids in addition to my own. We had 3 six year olds, a 5 year old and a 4 year old. Wowzas. 
Boy did we have fun! 


Fashion shows, dance parties, art time and games were among some of the things that we did. The girls did great sharing their toys/space and enjoying the day. I was exhausted, only because it's a lot of work to keep up with the "can you get me ____", "I need a push" (David LOVED the indoor swing!),  "I spilled", "can we have a snack?", etc.

I was happy to help out and my good deed was repaid tonight as Leigha came over to babysit and Ryan/I went to see a movie! It all works out :) 

No comments: