Saturday, August 20, 2011

A visit from Hope

Every year, my cousin, Hope, comes to stay with us for a visit. She's been doing this since I moved to the cities 10 years ago; prior to that she'd come to stay with my family at least once/month. Hard to believe she is 16 years old and for the first time, drove herself to our house! I was 16 when she was born, Wow, how time flies.
It doesn't take long for the girls to warm up to her. So after a swim in the pool, it was onto polish time where only Hope would suffice for Sidney.
And then there was some excitement by the yard waste can, click HERE to read about it.
I stayed a safe distance away.
But at the end of the evening, she/I got to go out to a movie and spend some quality time together! Thanks for coming to visit us Hope! We love you!

No comments: