Tuesday, August 02, 2011

National Night Out


Tonight was National Night Out. We opted to have the neighbors over, whom we simply love, for a swim. It worked out well for everyone! Claire happens to be our babysitter as well and the girls adore her. She sings, dances, makes up games, shares snacks and downright enjoys being with our children. What more could we ask for! So after their swim, they snacked in true Sidney-style.
The picture of the boys playing ball and squirt guns isn't uploading, so instead, you get a shot of me flipping into the pool, in what appears like I'm going to land on my head. I assure you I DID NOT! I landed feet first into the water; simply perfect! Ryan thought the picture was cool; "action shot" he claims.
A great way to spend a warm summer evening!

No comments: