Sunday, October 22, 2017

"Fall photo shoot"

When we first had Regan, our day care provider was located near a pretty awesome park with the most beautiful fall trees I had ever seen. And ever since Regan was 1 year old, I have brought her (and later her siblings) to the same tree to take an informal "fall photo shoot" picture. All of the kids now know when I announce it's time for the annual fall photo shoot, that I'm referring to this particular tree, in this particular park. Some years we have hit the nail on the head in terms of timing, some years we are too early or too late. 
I love this progression of Regan over the last 11 years, all taken in the same favorite park of mine. 



The colors it produces never get old. And this year was no different. The shades of yellow, red and orange were spectacular! 


I may have to get my own maple tree so I can enjoy those colors more than this one afternoon/year. 


I'm so thankful to have some patient children who amuse me and pose for photo after photo :) 


No comments: