Sunday, April 20, 2014

Tooth #2

Lincoln sprouted his second tooth this weekend. Friday was a "family day" with everyone off work/school and we had the day to have fun together. Ryan was playing with Lincoln and called out for me to check out his gum-line. Sure enough we could see it (still under the gums), waiting to erupt. Saturday morning, it made it's debut. Lincoln was a champ and his happy self for the most part. He's still on antibiotics from the last ear infection so hopefully we've avoided any problems with this one. 

We put him into his Easter jammies Saturday night and his little legs with moving a mile a minute. I had to laugh after I took this picture, because his feet looked like they were going as fast as the little rabbits on his feet! 

 We helped him roll onto his back (stinker still doesn't much prefer to roll, but would rather scoot around on his back, or while on his tummy). But that little bunny tail was so cute on his bottom.

These PJ's have me giggling as I think the feet sort of resemble the pink bunny PJ's worn by Ralphie on A Christmas Story. And then I just start reciting lines from my favorite Christmas movie :) 
See that little hand in the mouth?, it never seems to leave for very long....

No comments: