Saturday, July 20, 2013

Valleyfair

Our girls love rides. It's no lie that they could go round and round and up and down all day long, neither of them wanting to stop for a meal or to go to the bathroom. So each year, we try to make a day out of Valleyfair. Some day, I'm sure they'll need season passes like the older kids in our neighborhood, but for now, they are happy with once or twice a year. 
And so are we! 



Ryan is just a big kid when it comes to rides. He loves them as much as the girls. Who am I kidding, so do I! But Valleyfair is much more strict than Disneyland and I wasn't allowed on much of anything. So Ryan took them on rides that spun, and he/Regan went on rides that went way up high! Her favorite is still the Corkscrew, and Sidney might tell you this Scrambler is her favorite (listening to her giggles and seeing the laughter plastered on her face is priceless!). 

One of only two rides I was allowed on today, the Ferris Wheel. So I jumped at the opportunity to take a spin into the sky with these two little girls. We watched as the sun was setting after a very long day of fun. 
Our spunky Sidney was striking some poses for me :) 

Thanks grandma Sheri for a fun filled day!

No comments: