Thursday, July 25, 2013

Loves

I'm missing my "stay-cation" weeks with my two loves this summer. Normally by now I'm knee-deep into planning and experiencing some fun adventures around town. However, with a bun-in-the-oven, practicality has taken over and I'm reserving most of my paid time off for baby's arrival. 
Today, I took the day off from work, despite that, to spend it with the girls. Regan requested we head to Minihaha Falls. 
And boy were the falls going. Complete gush of water over the edge. The girls were mesmerized.

Both had high hopes of wading in the (normally) shallow parts of the area; however, when I saw the falls I knew better. By the time we got to the bottom, they were convinced it wasn't a safe idea as well, though that doesn't mean they didn't ask over and over again! 
We were able to find a great spot for a picnic lunch though. 

And when the fun was over, it was time to climb back up. I asked Regan to show me how much fun she was having.....
She laughed after we took that picture. Because really, she was having a great time. Stinker. 
Looking forward to a few more days with my loves! 

1 comment:

Hudson and Paxton said...

Sidney sitting on the rock.....she's beauitful!!!