Friday, July 05, 2013

No daycare-Part 1

I normally take several weeks of vacation time in the summer for "stay-cations" with the girls. However, while trying to save every ounce of vacation time for my upcoming maternity leave, we've been left to either 1) leave the kids in daycare each week or 2) round up a back up plan. 
And this week, we opted for option two. 
My mom came and spent 2 days with the girls and lived it up, just like I would have done. They stayed busy busy busy! She took them to Como Town one day where they went on rides for 5 hours! My germaphobic mother is much like me and her hand sanitizer was never far away :) 



On her other day with the girls, they ventured to a nearby park/lake where they had a picnic and enjoyed a paddle boat around the lake. I'm quite certain, the girls had a great time with Grandma Jan and we are happy to have her nanny-like services!! 


No comments: