Monday, September 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Sidney!

I got to hang out with Sidney today, just me and my littlest girl. We started the day with her favorite: a caramel cooler and a poppyseed muffin from Caribou. Atta girl :) 


And ended the day, joined by Ryan, Regan and Aunt Amy with dinner at Lucky's where she was greeted with an A-W-E-S-O-M-E dessert! 
As for the activities throughout the day?, not worth mentioning. 


And by the time we finally got back home tonight, she was greeted with this outrageous stack of birthday presents to open. She's such a sweet girl and said all day "I'm going to let Regan help me open all of my presents tonight", and then she did. Not one argument when Regan dug right in and opened half of them.


This will definitely be a birthday we will ALL remember.....
forever. 
:) 

No comments: