Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Busy bodies

Day 2 of my stay-cation was a busy one. We started off the morning with a playdate with Ryan's college buddy and his adorable infant daughter. The girls were IN LOVE with sweet Addie! All that playing sure wore them out as they took THREE hour naps! Yes, both of them. 
3. hours. 
wowzas! 
So as a jump start to their late afternoon, I took them here......
 Oh my goodness were they in love!! 
We had visited a similar place while vacationing in California, so when I happened across a frozen yogurt bar locally, the girls were right at home. 
 After picking their frozen yogurt and several toppings, they topped it off with sprinkles and DEVOURED their treats! Regan ate every last bite and then was bouncing off the walls. Literally.  
 So when they came home and asked to rake leaves (in August) to jump into, I handed them rakes and set them free! 
 And just look at that smile! 
Something tells me she had a great day :) 

No comments: