Friday, September 09, 2011

Sidney's 3rd birthday eve

Tonight marks the last night of the terrible twos; and tomorrow we embark on the horrible threes! Well, it's pretty safe to say we've been entering them for a while.
This picture of Sidney says it all; just look at that face! It's the same face she made right after delivery when I announced to the doctor "she looks pissed off!" (yes, I said those exact words, it's the worst I said during/after delivery). Well needless to say, she continues to show us a similar face on a regular basis.
But thankfully she shows us faces like this too, which completely outweigh any crabby look she flashes.
Today was my first day alone with Sidney, as Regan enjoys full day kindergarten. Sid broke my heart as we walked out of school and she said "I miss my Regan". She really is a sweetheart who adores that big sister.
Tomorrow I promise to post all fun things related to Sidney as we start her birthday celebration!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GJ says: We adore both of the girls. Happy Birthday Sidney !