Sunday, May 01, 2011

Spring dance show 2011

Regan participated in her spring dance show today; Cowgboy Sweetheart was the name of her song. She did an amazing job and we are so proud of her!
click HERE to watch a video of her performance

And after the show, she posed for a picture with me. Yes, I too danced today. This winter I joined a group of 15 other moms to learn a dance and show the girls that dancing can really be a lifelong activity! We had a great time, I'm so glad I joined the fun.
Once we returned home, the girls had a dance party in the toy room!
Sidney's skirt was so cute as she twirled and shook her booty to the music in her head!
All that dancing makes a 2 year old hungry; she polished off some chips/dip and then managed to eat her entire dinner! She was famished. At one point during the show, she leaned over and asked Grandma Sheri "do you have a snack because I'm really hungry!" And for the record, I did bring her a snack, she just didn't want that snack. Stinker.
Fun with the grandmas!

No comments: