Sunday, May 08, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!!

It's Mother's Day, and as I do every year on Mother's Day, I vowed not to do any cleaning, shopping, housework or yardwork today. It can be a struggle, and I did happen to spend 15 minutes in Sidney's closet weeding out clothing but it was out of necessity and the girls were happily playing school as though they were finally best friends.

Before lunch, we headed out to Minihaha Falls for a hike, or should I say stroll, around the park. Best part, we beat the rain.
Here's our morning in pictures:



(this is one of my most favorite shots...just look at Regan with that camera!)
Ice cream at the Falls, and Shane, this picture is for you :)
Sidney has learned the whole "nay nay boo boo, you can't catch me"

I love my family and the love that these two girls give to me everyday is overwhelming!
Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love that last picture Liz. Very sweet! Happy Mom's Day!
Denise