Friday, December 03, 2010

Winter dance show

Tonight was the winter show for Regan's dance class. Winter won out as all 4 grandparents were stranded at home unable to make the trip to see this cutie perform in her 3rd dance recital. That, I might add, was a good decision, seeing as though I found myself meandering through all 3 southbound lanes of my drive home :) Don't worry mom, all was good.
Regan did a spectacular job at her show and we couldn't be more proud of her!
Flowers for the star!
Click on the links below to watch her dance!




blogger isn't being very user friendly; I can't get the videos to link up, so I'm hopeful this will work instead.



3 comments:

Kari Wendinger said...

ADORABLE! Great job, Regan!

Anonymous said...

GJ says: Great job Regan. It brought tears to my eyes. So sorry we couldn't make it.

Hudson and Paxton said...

YOU'RE THE BEST REGS!!!