Monday, December 20, 2010

Dedicated "Pandpa" Arnie

Grandpa Arnie (or Pandpa Arnie as Sidney calls him) loves his Mondays with the girls as much as they love spending it him. I think he'd do anything for his two sweethearts, really, anything they ask of him. Today he pulled them all the way to the skating rink across the street in the sled, sans sled handle. ( This is a good thing because now he's adding a nice handle to the sled! ). When I asked Sidney last night what her and Pandpa Arnie were going to play today, she mentioned that he liked barbies and dolls, and then added books to the list too!
I bet he loves those things, right!? I know he does, because when he's playing with the girls, it means he's not crossing off some "honey do" list for me/Ryan! But my guess is he'd also do anything we ask of him, really, anything at all.
We love you Pandpa Arnie!!
Grandma Sheri and the girls did a lot of baking today also and left too many goodies here to fatten us up with all the cold and snow; just what we needed!!

1 comment:

Hudson and Paxton said...

I have said a million times....I want my boys to grow up to be just like Grandpa Arnie! I'm not sure we could live without him!