Saturday, December 04, 2010

Sledding!!

We received about a half of a foot yesterday and overnight of white, fluffy, perfect for sledding kind of snow! This summer, I complained about the hills I encountered in every direction when leaving for a walk, run, or bike ride. Well those hills are GREAT when it comes time to sled. We don't even need to leave our property as Ryan said this morning "I knew this driveway would be good for something"! One of us stands at the top to give a push and the other stands at the bottom to watch for cars and the girls have a great time on the ride!
At four years old, Regan has turned into my right hand gal, providing me with some breaks of the daunting task of 'pulling'.
And thanks to grandma Sheri, the outside of our house is decorated for the holidays!
Thank you!

No comments: