Friday, December 17, 2010

For the love of donuts

I love the smell of a real bakery; then again, when you're a "carbatarian", it's like heaven! (Yes I've realized that my vegetarian lifestyle is a bit more like a carbatarian).
This morning I took the girls to a local bakery and they each picked out a fresh, sweet smelling donut. Actually Sidney picked out two because this gigantic one that matched Regan's choice, just wasn't what she was looking for after all. So she went back and asked for a cake donut with sugar, her favorite. Once she finished off the entire sugar filled, unhealthy donut, she started in on the original one!! Thankfully that didn't last long. And both girls are crashing now from their sugar high and hopefully taking a nice L-O-N-G nap!
Pardon the camera phone quality, it's all I had.

No comments: