Saturday, August 14, 2010

SKOL!!

After a gorgeous August afternoon of heat (and some humidity), the temps cooled off just in time for the Vikings first pre-season game. Regan was all ready to cheer them on from the pool deck, Vikings floaties and all!
Sidney skipped the evening swim and came inside with me to actually watch the game. I couldn't resist putting on her garb :)
As much as I love football season and watching the Vikes, I'm so not ready to call an end to this MN summer. I don't look forward to months and months of cold, wet, snow. So Mr. Sun, please stick around for a very long time and keep us warm and humid!

1 comment:

Hudson and Paxton said...

Would you quit already with this humidity nonsense!! You're nuts! Air conditioner, swimming pool, a whole dang water park.....nothing is worth this humid heat!!!!!