Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Just girls

Ryan ditched us tonight and went to the Twins game; it's now in extra innings and he's still cheering them on. So what do us girls do without their daddy on a fairly chilly summer evening? Have fun!! Both girls have been giving us a run for our money, so I knew I didn't want to stay in the house all night or WWIII might break out. We got close, then we left for this place....

What girl doesn't love her ice cream! I'm not sold on the neighborhood mom/pop ice cream shop, but now that I've tried it, I can check it off my list and head back to DQ. Regan/Sidney didn't seem to care that it appears a bit run-down. The ice cream was tasty and that's all that mattered to them! (Regan's hiding her ice cream and was making silly faces, this was the closest I could get to a real smile)
After our snack we needed to burn off our calories, I mean energy. Sidney chased Regan down the block a couple of times leaving me to push her little ride-on toy. I'm sure the neighbors sometimes wonder about us because this is a common sight! It's pretty darn cute.
Wonder what we'll do on Thursday night when we have another girls night;
and Saturday too! So many options!

No comments: