Saturday, August 28, 2010

Sisters

Someday, these girls will always be best of friends. But for right now, it depends on the minute, the toy, the weather, the amount of sleep, the mood, etc. Tonight, they got along pretty well, lucky for me as I'm single-parenting at the moment.

I couldn't help but grab my camera as they embraced this afternoon for a hug, at Regan's request ("Sidney, will you give me a B-I-G hug?"). No reason, she just wanted the hug. It was pretty cute to watch.
I decided we needed something to do after dinner and took the girls to the Japanese Gardens. I must admit, it's quite peaceful...until you bring a 1 and 4 year old. Regan wanted to walk on the grass, pick up the rocks and talk in her loud 4 year old voice; all of these are no-no's displayed nicely on a sign before entering. She had trouble following the rules tonight :(
But they're still pretty stinkin' cute these two, hanging out on the bridge, checking out the fish, making memories together.

No comments: