Sunday, May 14, 2017

Class of 2017

We will spend the next few weeks/months celebrating a variety of graduations. From our own Regan's 5th grade graduation, to several friends/family high school graduations. But first, we kicked off the season with Hope's college graduation. 
I honestly am shocked how quickly the last 4 years have gone, and am so proud of her for achieving this goal on time. Given all that she has been through, she made us proud as they announced her name among all those graduates today. 

Thank goodness for technology because with a sea of this many students, it took a text and ultimately a wave from both sides for us to find each other. 

I'm so bummed that I forgot my long-lens but was still able to capture her walk across the stage as she was presented with her diploma.

 That embrace says it all. My mom, brother and I had tears of joy to see her in that cap and gown, holding her diploma with the big M in the background. She worked hard for that degree and hard work pays off. 

And now comes the real world!! 

Congratulations Hope!! We can't wait to see what your future holds!

No comments: