Friday, February 27, 2015

Sidney...updates

Sweet Sidney. Our dear sweet Sidney. She really is something else. And if given the opportunity, has a wild and fun imagination. It's sad that she doesn't use it much like she used to (darn school takes up so much time), but it's still there each week, and she continues to make us laugh. Last night, it went like this:

Sidney grabbed 2 of Lincolns balls and took off into the toy room where she had the karaoke machine blaring and had been playing for some time. Then this happened....
Me-"what are you doing?"
Her-"getting boobies...(pause)... For my next show."

I admit, I almost peed my pants! 

On to other news :) Sid got glasses and is cute as can be rocking out her new frames. She was worried sick that her friends would laugh, as it turns out, the only thing she heard was compliments and comments such as "I want glasses!" She looks great and we're hopeful for less headaches. 
Love you sweet Sidney! Keep on being you. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GJ: missing tooth, glasses ? I better hurry back, things are happening too fast. ✋ Love you Sidney. 💕