Sunday, October 26, 2014

Fall sunsets

While out at my aunt/uncles house this weekend for (an early) Christmas gathering, I took the kids onto the lawn to burn off some energy. The girls needed to run after 2 hours in the truck, and Lincoln just needed fresh air. I quickly realized that the sun was about to set and giving us the most amazing light for a few pictures. 
And so, I snapped away. 

I didn't really even have to ask them to stop for a quick picture. They saw my camera and were quick to oblige. 

It seemed that I couldn't take enough pictures. I just kept snapping away with whoever was in front of the camera.  

And as they ran (and fell), I took more pictures of them. 

Regan tried her hand with my camera too. She's learning, still a little wobbly, and so the picture isn't crystal clear. But she's getting the hang of it and I'm excited for her. 

Two of the most adorable girls around! 

No comments: