Friday, March 14, 2014

Another Friday night

It's far too late at night for me to be up blogging, especially considering I am like a pharmacy with my throat lozenges, Tylenol and Amoxicillin for strep. And don't let me forget the warm salt water. But life sure has been busy around here and I like to try to keep documenting. 

Regan is the best helper with Lincoln. She loves him to pieces and I think she'd stash him in her backpack so he could come to school with her...if only he'd fit :) 
She loves to pick him up, play with him, snuggle, feed, you name it. She helps bathe him, wipes up spit up and just loves every second. I'll never forget that she cried when he was about 2 weeks old, saying that he was growing so fast already. Her motherly nature is so beautiful. 

He's rocking the tummy time, as Ryan likes to say, and is so very close to rolling over. So close! Too bad he grabs the blanket trying to hold himself back; I even placed a toy above his head so he could have something to look for to help turn his body. But that darn hand clung to the blanket to help hold him steady!


That little spit fire was at it again today. Sidney got a little angry disgusted and slammed the fridge door. A shelf in the fridge door totally fell down and she opened it back up to see what she had done. Out fell a hot sauce bottle onto the floor, breaking it and sending glass flying. A piece slashed Sidney's foot. It's pretty deep and probably almost an inch long but I'm thinking we can get by with a little skin glue and avoid stitches. The neighbors think I'm a nurse and send over their kid for fix ups...I played one tonight wrapping up her little foot to get the bleeding to stop.  
Lesson learned: We don't slam anything.

No comments: